|Admission NOW OPEN 2013-2014 in European Universities!|
Ban-Company Education Consultants Ukraine.
We make provisional offers of admission to qualified applicants from all educational backgrounds. Secondary school applicants with strong midyear results may be admitted on condition that they complete their academic year successfully. College and university students applying to transfer may be considered based on their previous year's results.
ADMISSION 2013-2014 NOW OPEN STUDY IN UKRAINE APPLY NOW!
Ban-Company Education Consultants Ukraine.
We are pleased to announce that we are issuing
"Invitation Letters for Study" for 2013-2014 academic year already.
The students who are interested to study in Ukraine universities
in 2013-2014 academic year must send their documents' scans to us now.
Ban-Company Education Consultants Ukraine, Ukraine is authorized to enroll students
From all over the world, and licensed directly from Ministry of Education,
Ukraine to deal with all Ukrainian Universities.
We are now accepting applications for the 2013/2014 session - Apply now to confirm your admission.
To get admission you must go through the following procedure.
1 - Application Procedure
Scan Copy of International passport
Scan Copy of School leaving certificate ( Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/ WAEC/ NECO/Bachelor/Master’s )
Scan Copy of Filled Application Form
2 - Admission Procedure
After receiving the Application Form an Official Admission Conformation Letter for studying will be sent to your email address. After getting the conformation you must apply for Invitation Letter.
We need the following details for Invitation Letter -
· Full name:
· Date of birth:
· Telephone numbers:
· Passport Number:
· Visa issuing place:
· Scanned copy of the main page in the passport.
· School certificate scanned copy.
O Please mention your permanent address as follows -
After receiving all the details we will prepare your Invitation Letter within 10-15 working days & after that DHL it to your given address.
The Invitation Letter is the Admission Guaranty & Visa Confirmation Letter from The Ministry of Education Of Ukraine.
3 - Visa Procedure
Upon receiving Invitation Letter student should contact Ukraine embassy in his / her country in order to apply for the student visa. Ukraine embassy starts accepting Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa mostly all-round the year. In some countries Ukraine embassy starts working with Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa by 15th July to 15th November usually it is extended to December/ January(for preparatory course).
Following documents should be submitted in Ukraine Embassy to obtain a Student Visa -
· Filled Visa Application form
· International Passport
· Original Invitation Letter from University
· Birth Certificate - Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public & Ukraine Embassy
· Original School Certificates (O-Level/A-Level/SSCE/HSSC/Bachelor/Master) - Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public & Ukraine Embassy
· General Health Certificate/Medical Certificate(issued within one month of visa application) - Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public & Ukraine Embassy .Must be legalized by Health Ministry
· HIV-AIDS Negative Certificate (issued within one month of visa application) - Translated into Ukrainian Language and Legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy. Must be legalized by Health Ministry
· Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
· Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine. It is not a condition for all Nationalities
· Bank Statement to prove financial ability. It is not a condition for all Nationalities
· 12 Pictures 3 * 4 cm (Passport Size)
· To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year (Two-Way Ticket)
4 - Arrival Procedure
After getting the visa e-mail us the scan copy of the following documents.
Below given documents for the visa and the entry to Ukraine.
1. Original Passport with valid visa
2. Original Invitation letter
3. Full payment of fees
4. 10 passport size photographs
5. General medical certificate (fitness certificate)-(should be translated in Ukrainian language and legalized by the notary public or by the Ukraine embassy in your country.)
6. HIV-Medical certificate.-(should be translated in Ukrainian language and legalized by the notary public or by the Ukraine embassy in your country.)
7. One Photostat copy of your passport and the Ukrainian visa which is issued by the Ukraine embassy.
8. School certificates-(should be translated in Ukrainian language and legalized by the notary public or by the Ukraine embassy in your country.)
9. Birth certificate-(should be translated in Ukrainian language and legalized by the notary public or by the Ukraine embassy in your country.)
10. The flight ticket should be to and fro to your home country (open/ return ticket)-
Please make sure before leaving your country all those above documents should be along with you, the immigration officials in the airport will demand for those documents. If you don’t have anyone of those documents also you won’t get entry into Ukraine. The airport you have to use to come to Ukraine is “BORYSPIL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT” . And you must inform the admission office of the university before or after booking the ticket on email address.
Applicant will be required to pay for Invitation letter of study-$350 + Visa support letter-$200 and Courier service -$150.total$700. Only eligible students are required to pay this amount.
HURRY UP: CONTACT US
Please feel free to ask any query cell no:
(Tel) +380(93)129 258 2
(Tel) +380(63)665 971 6
© comestudyinukraine.com 2012